Help End Homelessness in CT
The CT REALTORS® Foundation is proud to partner with the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness (CCEH). 100% of your donation will go towards ending family homelessness in Connecticut. The CTR Foundation will also provide a plush Paddington bear to a homeless child this holiday season for each $25 donation made. Learn more or click on the button below to submit a secure donation online.
Additional Foundation Programs:
- At the recent CT REALTORS® Installation and Foundation Benefit dinner, 330 mittens/gloves, hats and scarfs were donated to benefit local shelters through the City of New Haven’s Homeless Division. The Foundation also collected 128 donations totaling over $3,200 for its “be homeful for the holidays” campaign to help end family homelessness and donate a plush Paddington bear to every child living in a shelter this holiday season. Pictured are 2017 CTR President Michael Barbaro and CTR Foundation Chair Nicholle McKiernan.
- The CTR Foundation donated $2,500 to the Louisiana REALTORS® Relief Fund to support their to help residents and homeowners as they attempt to recover from devastating flooding in August of 2016. Please consider supporting our fellow REALTORS® by donating to the Louisiana Relief Fund. Mail donations to: Louisiana REALTORS® Relief Fund,
821 Main Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- During the CTR Board of Directors meeting on July 21, the Foundation collected 125+ pounds of dry pet food, 100+ cans of wet food, 50+ boxes of treats, 50+ cat/dog toys and countless other items such as leashes, towels/blankets, bowls, litter along with nearly $750 in monetary donations. All of the contributions were donated to the CT Humane Society.
Check out this video of some of the adorable pets of our BOD members.
- In July 2016, we made a $2,500 donation to the West Virginia REALTORS® Relief Fund to benefit the victims of the most devastating flooding they have seen there in 100 years.
- Check out the 2016 Gates Scholarship recipients.
Home | About | Scholarships | Disaster Relief | Fundraisers | Silent Auction
Tupperware | Contact | Donate